CONTENTS OF MOBILITY
- Relationship between green areas and urban space in a northern European city.
- Knowledge of the main renewable energy sources in the area: hydroelectric, wind and geothermal energy.
- Knowing the importance of research in the development of renewable energy.
- Sustainable urban mobility through the use of bicycles and the influence on sustainable tourism.
- Passive: visits to Oakwood Park, the largest oak forest area in an urban area in Europe, visit to Kaunas Reservoir Regional Park.
Visit to Kaunas Hydroelectric Power Plant to visit one of the largest hydroelectric power plants in Europe, visit to Klaipėda Geothermal Demonstration Plant or Curonian Spit to understand the mechanism of geothermal energy.
- Active: elaboration of a bicycle route through the urban environment of Kaunas. Spain will present live the route organized in Mérida during
- Work on the Sustainable Development Goals
- COORDINATION REPORT ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE PROJECT.
- Presentation made by the Lithuanian students on the studied renewable energies hydroelectric, wind and geothermal.
- Presentation about Sustainable Development Goals